PreCanPower is an introductory power skating program geared to skaters typically 4-6 years of age who are interested or are currently in a first time hockey or ringette program. This is NOT a Learn to Skate program; skaters should be able to skate forwards and backwards PRIOR to registering and/or have passed the PreCanSkate program. It program will further develop basic skating abilities including balance, stopping, agility, crossovers, and basic forward and backward stride, in a fun learning environment.
- CSA approved helmet WITH CAGE and a hockey stick are mandatory.
- Hockey equipment is optional.
- Water bottle is required.
|Tuesday & Thursday||5:00-5:45 pm||May 15 – June 21||May 21||Pason Green Arena|
|2 times per week - $190|
- Skate Canada membership fee of $35.65 (non-refundable and non-transferrable)
Membership year - September 1 - August 31
- When you/your child registers for a skating program at our club, you also become a member of Skate Canada, the national sport governing body for figure skating in Canada. There are many advantages that go with a Skate Canada membership such as accident insurance, access to Skate Canada programs and materials, the opportunity to participate in interclub and invitational competitions and special member prices on merchandise from the on-line store.